||Method of Payment:
- $155 ~ $165 Per Cottage ~
1-2 persons/1 bed
- $15 per additional guest/bed
- 5% Borough Bed Tax added to room rate
- Active Military Discount
A deposit of $75.00 for each cottage night booked is due at the time reservation is made.
to your arrival:
Card and the CVV security code is necessary to confirm a reservation.
- At the time of booking, a deposit fee of $75.00 for each cottage night will be charged.
- Remaining balance is due at check in.
- Rates quoted in the confirmation letter are based on the number of guests and beds that were requested at the time of your booking. Additional rates may apply for additional persons or beds used.
fee of $25.00 will be charged for any cancellations made
to your reservation 10 days after your original booking
- In the event we have been given an invalid credit card number, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation without notification.
Fireweed Race Weekend:
Due to the popularity of this weekend, there is a 30 day cancellation policy. All cancellations must be received in writing by email by that date in order to avoid being charged.
- Should you need to cancel, your deposit will be refunded, less a $25.00 processing fee for each cottage cancellation.
- Three weeks (21 days) prior to your arrival ~ Your Deposit will be forfeited.
- One week (7 days) prior to your arrival date, or for NO SHOWS ~ your credit card will be charged the full amount of your reservation.
- Due to the unique nature of our small property, cancellations impact us greatly. Please consider purchasing Travel Protection Insurance to cover any unexpected emergencies or last minute changes to your travel plans.
- No refunds will be given for early departure, bad weather, road conditions, or electrical outages that are beyond our control.
Agreement with Cancellation Policy
No Smoking, Pets, or Cooking in Rooms
Located at Milepost 109.5 Glenn Highway
Tundra Rose Guest Cottages
Owned by Glenn Highway Hospitality, LLC
22518 West Glenn Highway
Milepost 109.5 Glenn Highway
Glacier View, Alaska 99674
Telephone: (907) 745-5865
Sheep Mountain/Matanuska Glacier Area